Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confirm for address change

Options
  • 25-04-2016 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi hopefully you are working well I have recently change home address with bank of Ireland sent by post so I need to confirm that it been updated in your system or not
    My name is MUHAMMAD Asif
    Branch carrick on Shannon

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Asif143 wrote: »
    Hi hopefully you are working well I have recently change home address with bank of Ireland sent by post so I need to confirm that it been updated in your system or not
    My name is MUHAMMAD Asif
    Branch carrick on Shannon
    Hi Muhammad, 

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards. 

We are unable to confirm account details here on Boards. If you wish to query this request, you can do so on 365 Online by going to the Online Service Desk and the Ask a Question option in the drop down menu. Our representative with account access can then check this for you. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement