Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fiber broadband

Options
  • 25-04-2016 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I am living in an area they have just laid the fiber pipes and I have been told I still won't be able to get it at my line is coming from the exchange which is 2 km away but I am asking if it is possible to get my line moved to a cabinet that is only 0.03km from me as I do need the fiber for work 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Lcb171 wrote: »
    Hi I am living in an area they have just laid the fiber pipes and I have been told I still won't be able to get it at my line is coming from the exchange which is 2 km away but I am asking if it is possible to get my line moved to a cabinet that is only 0.03km from me as I do need the fiber for work 
    Hi Lcb171, 

I'm afraid the service is subject to availability so not all customers will be able to avail of the service. 

I've spoke with our operations team and unfortunately this is not an option here, it's not possible.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement