Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hair issues

Options
  • 25-04-2016 5:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭

I have the following problems with my hair...
    1) fets greasy after one day
    2) can get dandruff/itchy scalp
    3) my hair can be flat
    4) my hair can gets static.
    Anyway does anyone have a shampoo or conditioner to recommemd for all these issues??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

Anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

Anyone?

Are you male or female?
    If female try Redken.

Am female. Any particular one? Or is there only one 'flavour'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

Am female. Any particular one? Or is there only one 'flavour'?
    No, there are loads of different types. Maybe try All Soft? Why don't you pop into a hairdressers and explain your problem and buy a salon product?

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭MinnieMinx

What shampoo and other products are you currently using?
    Do you wash you hair daily in the bath or shower?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭LinF

I have the following problems with my hair...
    1) fets greasy after one day
    2) can get dandruff/itchy scalp
    3) my hair can be flat
    4) my hair can gets static.
    Anyway does anyone have a shampoo or conditioner to recommemd for all these issues??

I wash & style my hair on average every 3 days.

In mid-2014 my hair was damaged. After my hairdresser cut all the split ends & fried bits off she told me to get Pro-naturals hair repair system. I only needed to use this for one week in every six and for weeks 1 through 5 I used Australian Tea Tree Cleansing Shampoo and Nourishing Conditioner, this kept scalp free of dandruff & itchiness and the Pro-naturals argan oil leave in treatment meant I could use my hair dryer & styling iron without worrying about heat damage. Shiny healthy hair, no more split ends, no more static.

Where do i get this product?
    Currently washing hair every day.
    Cant link quotes on phone. Sorry.

Where do i get this product?
    Currently washing hair every day.
    Cant link quotes on phone. Sorry.
    Best to try and wash every 2nd day and then stretch to every 3rd day. Washing everyday I found made my hair more greasy. The shampoo is sulphate free so very little lather and I am careful not to scratch my scalp and only use finger pads because scratching the scalp seems to make more oil. When applying the conditioner I tend to concentrate on the ends and go up the hair shaft but I keep clear of my scalp.

Look online pro-naturals.com/ie/ (I have given you the Irish website) you can buy online and I believe the shipping is free. Have a look at the website and read everything first. If you need more answers about product you can read all the FAQs or ask their customer service who are extremely helpful.

Thanks for info!
    I was scrubbing my hair and scalp hard as i thought it would get rid of dead skin. Woops

• Advertisement

Thanks for info!
    I was scrubbing my hair and scalp hard as i thought it would get rid of dead skin. Woops
    You are welcome, just hope info helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

Try to clarify it with Apple Cider Vinegar. Works wonders for my hair.

Advertisement