Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Follow up on student credit card application

Options
  • 25-04-2016 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I applied for a student credit card last month and got a text on the 24th of march saying my application was conditionally approved and additional info was required and to respond to the letter that was on its way. however no letter arrived. so called last week and was told that there was a typo in my address and i needed to update my address and she would get the letter sent out so updated my address. but it has been a week since then and still no letter so i just wanted to get an update regarding the status of the application as i may need the card for a holiday at the end of next month.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi
    I applied for a student credit card last month and got a text on the 24th of march saying my application was conditionally approved and additional info was required and to respond to the letter that was on its way. however no letter arrived. so called last week and was told that there was a typo in my address and i needed to update my address and she would get the letter sent out so updated my address. but it has been a week since then and still no letter so i just wanted to get an update regarding the status of the application as i may need the card for a holiday at the end of next month.
    Hi keyboard_cat,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Can you please let me know when you requested the address change and if this was done through 365 Online or by completing a Change of Address form? 

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭keyboard_cat

Hi
    Hi keyboard_cat,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Can you please let me know when you requested the address change and if this was done through 365 Online or by completing a Change of Address form? 

Thanks
    Tara
    I did the address change on Monday 18th of april and i did it online

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Thanks keyboard_cat. You should have received a follow up email requesting proof of your address. After this has been received, the address change takes 3-7 working days so the request should be completed within the next few days and then the letter can be re-sent to you.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement