Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UK bank-issued credit card

• 25-04-2016 10:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭

Hi Amazon UK is offering with some CD buys as well the MP3s for download.

One of the conditions is:

1. AutoRip is available only to customers with billing addresses in the United Kingdom who have a United Kingdom bank-issued credit card associated with their Amazon.co.uk account.

I know how to rip a Cd though other content (films/ebooks) is as well limited as you need to have a UK bank-issued credit card.

Any Idea how to get one while not living in the UK?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,227 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

Merowig wrote: »
    Hi Amazon UK is offering with some CD buys as well the MP3s for download.

One of the conditions is:

1. AutoRip is available only to customers with billing addresses in the United Kingdom who have a United Kingdom bank-issued credit card associated with their Amazon.co.uk account.

I know how to rip a Cd though other content (films/ebooks) is as well limited as you need to have a UK bank-issued credit card.

Any Idea how to get one while not living in the UK?

Revolut
    Monese
    AnPost £ Currency Card

Than change billing (or in case of AnPost temporary address) to Parcel Motel / Parcel Wizzard in NI.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭Merowig

Thank you! - I have already a Skypax address in the UK :):)

Advertisement