Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

vocalist wanted for heavy metal band

• 25-04-2016 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Dublin based heavy metal band are in search of a vocalist to complete their lineup,
    we've already got drums, bassist,
    and 2 twin lead guitarists, were all experienced musicians in our 30s and from Dublin, we've just started the writing process so we've nothing demoed yet, hoping you'll be a part of that ☺

let me know if your interested,
    or any questions you might have

Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 CruzControl

bump ☺

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭MarkAnthony

Is that where you roar into the mic? Those lads are gas, dunno how they keep that up, I get a sore throat after about 10 minutes and I used to teach drill.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 CruzControl

Is that where you roar into the mic? Those lads are gas, dunno how they keep that up, I get a sore throat after about 10 minutes and I used to teach drill.

haha those lads Dickinson and Dio are very successful and don't roar,

I guess you didn't teach your students a vocal drill properly, if you or they are sore after 10mins, your the gas one lol

maybe you should refund them, although I'm hoping it was free, seems that you haven't a clue about a vocal drill or techniques

thanks for the bump btw;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭MarkAnthony

haha those lads Dickinson and Dio are very successful and don't roar,

I guess you didn't teach your students a vocal drill properly, if you or they are sore after 10mins, your the gas one lol

maybe you should refund them, although I'm hoping it was free, seems that you haven't a clue about a vocal drill or techniques

thanks for the bump btw;)

Drill as in, left, right, left - Squadron by column of route quick march. You go from your diaphragm so that you don't lose your voice after a few minutes and can be heard across the parade square. I met an NCO once who was louder than I... Once. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4 MrChristy

Hi there!

I am a heavy/death metal singer looking for a new project. I used to play a good bit a few years back, and I only recently did a few songs with my mates band in Fibbers there last week. I am really itching to get back into playing some great music. Any chance you are still looking for someone?

• Advertisement
Advertisement