Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterfront drumcondra

Options
  • 25-04-2016 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Anyone know if the shop / restaurant in there opposite Fagans has been let? They've taken all the estate agent signs down and there were some men going in and out last week???

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Anyone know if the shop / restaurant in there opposite Fagans has been let? They've taken all the estate agent signs down and there were some men going in and out last week???

DYING to find out too.

Also - does anyone know what's going into the old hardware & madeline stores? Heard ANOTHER restaurant but unconfirmed.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭cactusgal

Hanley wrote: »
    DYING to find out too.

Also - does anyone know what's going into the old hardware & madeline stores? Heard ANOTHER restaurant but unconfirmed.

I don't know. I was surprised that Cafe Madeleine closed, it always seemed busy and the guys working there were really nice.

I'd love a nice restaurant / wine bar in the waterfront building.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

cactusgal wrote: »
    I don't know. I was surprised that Cafe Madeleine closed, it always seemed busy and the guys working there were really nice.

I'd love a nice restaurant / wine bar in the waterfront building.

I was very disappointed to see it go. Lovely guys working really hard.

Advertisement