Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CCFC Programs

Options
  • 25-04-2016 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, I've a pile of Cork City programs from 2004/2005 era that my dad found in my old bedroom.
    Anyone interested in taking them off my hands?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

There is always adverts on the pink pages looking for these might be worth a chance

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭applehunter

It was a very good year....

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭purpleisafruit

The Lennox era was one of the brightest

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

The Dolan/Rico era of sexy football.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭CHealy

2004 was the year of the famous Intertoto Cup run, we got to the quarters, 2005 was of course the league winning year, should have no problem getting them taken off your hands.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭DamienDarts

CHealy wrote: »
    2004 was the year of the famous Intertoto Cup run, we got to the quarters, 2005 was of course the league winning year, should have no problem getting them taken off your hands.

What's the story with you Colin?
    Not starting games this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,288 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Damien Richardson's programme notes from that era are things of beauty. His notes should be on the Leaving Cert English curriculum!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭CHealy

What's the story with you Colin?
    Not starting games this year?

The lads got sick of me going on and on about my bicey so I got dropped.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

You could also try the club shop in Douglas. I got rid of a few hundred to them a couple of years ago. Wish I hadn't now though. Even though they were just stuck in a box under the bed, and never looked at, I still wish I'd kept them.

Are you sure you want to get rid of them?

Advertisement