Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New customer, need to change address for contracts

Options
  • 25-04-2016 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I only signed up today, is it possible to get the address of where the courier will collect copies of ID and address changed. just that i dont want to take time off work to meet a courier.

Also, as we are only moving into a new house, what options do I have to provide proof of address

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

Hi there, Thanks for getting in touch. I'm afraid once the order is placed on the system we would be unable to alter the address for this. In relation to proof of address we would need either a utliltiy bill or a bank statement. Apologies I am unable to offer you better news on this. - Stacey

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Cheers, one last question, I have pushed my install back to next monday, does the router come with the guy installing it or does is ship via DPD/Nightline and if so can I get that redirected please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

The engineer will bring this with him when he arrives to install the service :) 

-Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

eir: Ciara wrote: »
    The engineer will bring this with him when he arrives to install the service :) 

-Ciara

please reply to my pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

Hi curb your enthusiasm,

Stacey has advised me she has responded to your PM.

-Ciara

• Advertisement
Advertisement