Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online manageable deposit accounts

Options
  • 25-04-2016 5:09pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭

I currently have a current account and a dual saver deposit account (which is for a house deposit, so never used for withdrawals). I would like to set up a separate savings account for planned large purchases that I could deposit to and withdraw from online. Are there any products that don't have an automatic direct debit and are manageable online?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Red Alert wrote: »
    I currently have a current account and a dual saver deposit account (which is for a house deposit, so never used for withdrawals).  I would like to set up a separate savings account for planned large purchases that I could deposit to and withdraw from online.  Are there any products that don't have an automatic direct debit and are manageable online?
    Hi Red Alert,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.

Our 365 Online Deposit accounts are paid into by a direct debit payment only. However our Demand Deposit accounts can be paid into via a standing order payment or a transfer on 365 Online. To open this sort of account, please book an appointment in your local branch here and a representative will be happy to assist you. 
    Alternatively if you would like to discuss your Savings options further with an advisor please let us know your name and contact number in a private message and we will be happy to arrange this for you. 

Thanks,

Sarah

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

That's great, thanks Sarah. Can the demand deposit account also be withdrawn via 365?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Red Alert wrote: »
    That's great, thanks Sarah.  Can the demand deposit account also be withdrawn via 365?
    Hi Red Alert, 

Yes you will be able to add the Demand Deposit account to view and also transfer out of it on 365 Online and there is no notice needed to withdraw. 

Thanks,
    Sarah 

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Great, thank you Sarah!

Advertisement