Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Racing Bike on btw scheme

Options
  • 25-04-2016 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi,
    Looking to purchase my first racing bike and accessories on the btw scheme. Have shopped around and received prices for different bikes. I'm considering purchasing a trek 1.2, canyon endurance al 5.0 or similar. From online reports canyon seems the better buy? D'ont want to exceed the €1000 by much. Any assistance appreciated?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭1Anon

I have a Canyon Endurace - great value and a fantastic bike, as is the Canyon Roadlite it replaced. My advice would be to go for the AL 6 with full 105. It means you'll go over the €1000 mark when you add in delivery costs but well worth it in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 roo365

Thanks It seems a far better buy. There's a serious wait period for one, M al 6.0 not in stock till june 25th. Any experience of giant defy 3?

Advertisement