Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cregmore turn-off

Options
  • 25-04-2016 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭

The road which turns right, kind-of opposite and a bit ahead of Cregmore National School with School on your left-hand-side, - does it end up in Galway or does it lead to anywhere or is it a dead-end?!? It kind-of just looks like a road of houses that might be a dead end. I do notice a fair few cars going down there though but not sure if they live down there or if it's part of a rat-run..?

Also where's the other end of Whiriskey's road?!

T.i.a.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,887 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I think I have the right road and if I do, it brings you to just before Carnmore Cross. It is a bit of a rat run!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,887 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Oh and Whiskey's can bring you out on to the N18 south of Horkan's or on to the Airport Road near Carnmore Cross.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭WallyGUFC

Whiriskey's Road exit onto the N18 is private land, a farm I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Irish_Elect_Eng

Ah now....Are Ye a man or a mouse.....

Participate in the ancient Irish hobby of I wonder where this road goes and just wander done the road to check :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Or just use Google maps to look from above.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Irish_Elect_Eng

flazio wrote: »
    Or just use Google maps to look from above.

That's cheating :-)

Advertisement