Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colbert station parking

• 25-04-2016 8:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭

Anybody know what parking situation is like at Limerick railway station. Need to catch a train on Friday next at 11.30am Will I get a parking space at that time or should I just get a taxi from home. I will have a child with me so walking from a city car park will not be an option.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭dunworth1

I generally don't have any issues getting a space normally at the back

But in saying that I haven't parked there since the works started so not sure

Don't forget 2X 2 euro coins if you are going there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭flyingsnail

I parked in there at 10:45 yesterday and there was plenty of parking spaces left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 marthabarry

I need to park there this week. Could anyone tell me is it still pay on the way in??? How much is it?? I've never parked there before. Any tips welcome. I expect to be there quite early. Is there still plenty of parking

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

There's two parking areas, the old one, you pay on the way in, €4.50 in coins only, there is also a smaller newer area on the far left hand side as you look at the station front beside the new taxi rank, just find a spot, then use the pay & display machine, €4.50 for 24 hours
    If parking for more than 24 hours use the old parking area, doesn't seem to be any restrictions as regards length of stay there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 marthabarry

Thanks. The 4.50. Can it be in 1 and 2 euro and 50 cent. Coins. Or any mix of 20and 10 cent coins. Or is it certain coins only
    There's two parking areas, the old one, you pay on the way in, €4.50 in coins only, there is also a smaller newer area on the far left hand side as you look at the station front beside the new taxi rank, just find a spot, then use the pay & display machine, €4.50 for 24 hours
    If parking for more than 24 hours use the old parking area, doesn't seem to be any restrictions as regards length of stay there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Thanks. The 4.50. Can it be in 1 and 2 euro and 50 cent. Coins. Or any mix of 20and 10 cent coins. Or is it certain coins only

Not 100% sure about the smaller coins tbh, 1,2 & 50 are ok, in the pay & display carpark, you can pay by SMS, how that exactly works I'm not sure, assume you text your car registration number to a number & the text will cost 4.50

Advertisement