Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Difficulty securing accommodation with HAP

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭4ensic15

zef wrote: »
    The OP has children and seems sensible enough to not endanger their lives to prove a point.
    Or hand over 3k I am assuming to some obvious cowboy?
    If I was the OP I'd keep my money for a house I could actually live in, not one that would create a world of trouble for myself and my family.

The o/p can't get a house at all so he will have his money in the bank and his family on the side of the road. If he moved in and complained he would have
    a good house at a low rent.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Mutant

Hello
    Recently i applied for a council house. Ive qualified and been put on the waiting list. I was told i could apply for hap if i could find a landlord willing to accept it. I have and he is already on the scheme and agreed to let me move in on the scheme.

I just wanted to to know will there be any problems that would stop me moving in or will the council change their minds.

Anyone with any info on the scheme or what maximum contribution towards the council id have to pay.

Thanking you

Advertisement