Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enda Walsh Custom and Precision rifle

Options
  • 25-04-2016 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Just wanted to leave a note for anyone considering using Enda Walsh @ Custom and Precision rifle that his work is at the absolute highest standard ( along with his patience) he done a new kreiger barrel/ muzzle break / fluting & Ceracoate for me and the work is excellent.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭FISMA.

SiMurphy9 wrote: »
    he done a new kreiger barrel/ muzzle break / fluting & Ceracoate for me and the work is excellent.

pictures or it didn't happen...

• Registered Users Posts: 47 SiMurphy9

FISMA. wrote: »
    pictures or it didn't happen...

Here you go, he also fitted my Cadex Dual Strike Chassis which required all of his patience

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Very nice. Well wear.

Can you tell me more about the chassis system. Feel, weight, cost, etc. Looks the biz.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭steyrman

Decent looking scope

Cass wrote: »
    Very nice. Well wear.

Can you tell me more about the chassis system. Feel, weight, cost, etc. Looks the biz.

Only picked it up last week from John Lambert he is the Cadex dealer for Ireland and fitted yesterday so I can't tell you much about what it's like to use but the quality is unbelievable, superior to an Accuracy AX stock which I would say is a fair comparison.

Heavy alright and the price is crazy once you have it landed and pay taxes etc etc..but it's exactly what I wanted and your pretty limited for choice with a TRG for an aftermarket chassis

Thanks pal much appreciated, hopefully it performs as good as it looks

• Advertisement

.........Heavy alright and the price is crazy ................

Well my AI stock was €1,000 and weighs in at 6.2lbs so how does it compare to that?
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Cass wrote: »
    Well my AI stock was €1,000 and weighs in at 6.2lbs so how does it compare to that?

7.27 lbs pal. And all in cost me around 3k

7.3lbs. Holy sh*t, and i used to give out about the AI. just to be clear is that the stock or the entire rifle?

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Ziggieire

Great build. but 3k for a chassis no thank you, Id buy 3 second hand AICS AX.
    At the end of the its your dream build. Now lets see some groups.

Ziggieire wrote: »
    Great build. but 3k for a chassis no thank you, Id buy 3 second hand AICS AX.
    At the end of the its your dream build. Now lets see some groups.

Yeah it's extortionate alright to be fair to John Lambert he told me it was madness from the start so I knew what I was getting into.

Hopefully see some good results this weekend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭FISMA.

Yeah it's extortionate alright to be fair to John Lambert he told me it was madness from the start so I knew what I was getting into.

You only live once...

Well wear and nice looking kit!

Trigger? Model scope?

Krieger cryo treats their barrels, correct? Will be interesting to see how the barrel wears.

You only live once...

Well wear and nice looking kit!

Trigger? Model scope?

Krieger cryo treats their barrels, correct? Will be interesting to see how the barrel wears.

Thanks very much

Sako TRG trigger I was always happy with it so I don't feel the need to change.

Scope is an NXS 5.5 -22 x 56

Yes correct

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Ziggieire

You only live once...

I dont know about ware but i only have to remove copper from my Krieger once a year compared to my Remington every 8 weeks or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭swift220

Its beautiful well ware

swift220 wrote: »
    Its beautiful well ware

Thanks pal. Have to say it does look the part atleast

• Registered Users Posts: 35 VBull

Lovely looking rifle

What length is the barrel?

It should be an absolute tack driver with the krieger.

swift220 wrote: »
    Its beautiful well ware

Thanks pal. Ill get a few more snaps up later

BTW SiMurphy please do not take anything i've said above as anything other than praise. The build is fantastic, and a credit to you. Looking back at some of mine i can see the same if not more in it over time.

I'd really love to see more pictures when it's up and running and with the Kreiger you'll easily be tacking her at the distances.

Advertisement