Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Batman Adventures Comics 1993

• 26-04-2016 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have come across a bunch of Batman Original prints from 1993, they seem to be in really good condition. Number 12 seems to be worth quite a lot of money as it features Harley Quinn for the first time.

I was looking to sell them on ebay but I am thinking of the hassle of selling and looking at the grading I wouldn't no were to start, in my opinion they look almost Mint but I am probably wrong.

Is there an easy way to tell or is it a personal opinion, is there some where in Dublin you can get them graded and is there much demand for buying comics in the city.

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

bullvine wrote: »
    Hi,

I have come across a bunch of Batman Original prints from 1993, they seem to be in really good condition. Number 12 seems to be worth quite a lot of money as it features Harley Quinn for the first time.

I was looking to sell them on ebay but I am thinking of the hassle of selling and looking at the grading I wouldn't no were to start, in my opinion they look almost Mint but I am probably wrong.

Is there an easy way to tell or is it a personal opinion, is there some where in Dublin you can get them graded and is there much demand for buying comics in the city.

Thanks,

Hi, I think your best bet would be Hidden Treasure Comics in St. Stephen's Green. While Forbidden Planet, Sub City, Dublin Comics and the Big Bang (wow, we've 5 comic shops in Dublin!!!!) sell comics, they only really deal in current stuff.... Except maybe Sub City.

Apart from that I know a shop called Comic Book Guys in Belfast that do make a point of sourcing and selling key issues such as the one you mention above.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭bullvine

Thanks I have sent them a mail, cheers

Advertisement