Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card Limit

Options
  • 26-04-2016 9:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hi there,

Can i request an ncrease to my credit card limit online or what is the best way to do this?

Thanksi

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

meme74 wrote: »
    Hi there,

Can i request an ncrease to my credit card limit online or what is the best way to do this?

Thanksi
    Hi meme74,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

Yes it is possible to request an increase in your Credit Card online. We have recently launched Card Care which allows you to register your Bank of Ireland Credit Card to view the balance and transactions online. 
    With this online facility, you can request an increase in your Credit Card limit, subject to terms and conditions as well as other features such as request a PIN reminder, give travel notice and request a replacement card. You can access Card Care here by clicking on the orange Card Care button. 

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭meme74

Thankyou

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭louise1985

Hi sarah,

I seen a post where it is possible to increase credit card limit online. I signed up for the online card care for the credit card and I can see all my transactions. However I dont have an option to request an increase?
    Can you please advise what I can do?

Thanks
    Hi meme74,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

Yes it is possible to request an increase in your Credit Card online. We have recently launched Card Care which allows you to register your Bank of Ireland Credit Card to view the balance and transactions online. 
    With this online facility, you can request an increase in your Credit Card limit, subject to terms and conditions as well as other features such as request a PIN reminder, give travel notice and request a replacement card. You can access Card Care here by clicking on the orange Card Care button. 

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi louise1985,

Thanks for posting.

To apply for a credit limit increase, please contact us on 1890251251 and an adviser will be happy to help. This facility is no longer available on Card Care.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭louise1985

Thanks for the reply Tara.
    Is it possible to apply in branch or does it have to be over the phone?
    quote="Bank of Ireland: Tara;109349063"]Hi louise1985,

Thanks for posting.

To apply for a credit limit increase, please contact us on 1890251251 and an adviser will be happy to help. This facility is no longer available on Card Care.

Thanks
    Tara[/quote]

• Advertisement
Advertisement