Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found a cat

Options
  • 26-04-2016 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭

Found a cat this morning on the Ladyswell Road. If anyone is missing a cat or knows someone who has let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

Im sure if you let the cat out it will find its own way home.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Im sure if you let the cat out it will find its own way home.

It's a very young kitten, looked to have been out most of the night. I don't want to risk anything happening to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭ChannelNo5

eviltwin wrote: »
    It's a very young kitten, looked to have been out most of the night. I don't want to risk anything happening to it.

How young? Are its eyes open? Could you get it up to the DSPCA or other animal shelter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭zef

Hi, There is a woman in my estate in Mulhuddart who takes in foundlings like this, she works in tandem with Cats Aid. Has special shelters out back.
    You were right to keep the poor thing in, a car or dog could have killed it.
    I'd contact cats aid thru fb or ph. I have a couple of friends round your way, I'll ask if anyone is missing a kitty.

Advertisement