Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft Word Flow Keyboard

Options
  • 26-04-2016 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Microsofts new word flow keyboard hit the US App store yesterday and has received great reviews. I tried to download and was advised that it was only available in the US App store, so as I have done in the past I tried to change my account to USA and download, however, this time out I get a message saying my account can only be used in the Irish App store - is this new? I have changed countries a few times in the past to download US only apps.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 remnant

I just created a new apple ID with the US as my country. I used that to log in to the US store under the IOS settings menu. Download the app and then log back in to my normal apple ID.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Annie_Oakes

Ahhh - great workaround! Thank you.

Advertisement