Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meetup.com for business

Options
  • 26-04-2016 11:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone use it? I signed up last week, selected my interests and joined a few groups. I haven't been to any event but there seems to be loads of free talks and events around the country. Most seem to be after work hours which is great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Yeah I do, be careful not to fall into the meetup frenzy trap though - easy to find yourself going to lots of meetups and events and neglecting real work ;)

That said there are some excellent meetups that are worth your time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Joseph wrote: »
    Yeah I do, be careful not to fall into the meetup frenzy trap though - easy to find yourself going to lots of meetups and events and neglecting real work ;)

That said there are some excellent meetups that are worth your time
    I got a notification to say there's a talk in 4 Dame lane this evening with the founder of bizzimply. I was tempted to go and check out the atmosphere and people who attend but I just don't have the time.

There was one meetup I really wanted to get to but the places are limited to 130 people and there's 143 already on the waiting list.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭meforever

.....Yes I would love to find like-minded people in the entrepreneurial space .........for discussions on a mastermind level........If that interests anyone..........PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭meforever

.....Yes I have experimented in meetup but to no avail..... I would love to find like-minded people in the entrepreneurial space .........for discussions on a mastermind level........If that interests anyone..........PM me.

Advertisement