Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mummy to be group, Sligo

Options
  • 26-04-2016 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi everyone, I'm 14 weeks pregnant and relatively new to Ireland so I don't know any other mums/mums to be and I was wondering if there were any groups that met up regularly so I could meet some people? Thanks x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Sarah1086

Hi all, I'm pregnant and due end of October. I also have a nearly 4 year old son. We moved to Sligo a year ago and I just have not had the time to get out and meet other mums/mums to be! I was wondering if there were any of you who meet up regularly or any groups around Sligo town for mummys to be? Thanks 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

Sarah1086 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I'm 14 weeks pregnant and relatively new to Ireland so I don't know any other mums/mums to be and I was wondering if there were any groups that met up regularly so I could meet some people? Thanks x

Perhaps contact the Family Resource Centre they host some groups and might be able to point you in the right direction. Congratulations btw.

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Mod:
    Hi Sarah, I've moved this to the Sligo Forum. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Sarah1086 wrote: »
    Hi all, I'm pregnant and due end of October. I also have a nearly 4 year old son. We moved to Sligo a year ago and I just have not had the time to get out and meet other mums/mums to be! I was wondering if there were any of you who meet up regularly or any groups around Sligo town for mummys to be? Thanks 😊

Hi Sarah, welcome to Sligo.
    The Family resource centre on The Mall is a good place to meet others in the same position. They'd probably also be able to recommend other groups.
    Merged Threads

• Registered Users Posts: 6 crsf88

You can attend CIUDIU or La Leche League groups which are for pregnant women who plan to breast feed or actively breastfeeding mums in Sligo
    They host about 4 meetings a month. If you are planning on babywearing then pregnant mums are welcome at the sling meets which, to my knowledge are hosted monthly also.

Best of luck in your pregnancy

• Advertisement
Advertisement