Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank that tell you when an incoming wire hits?

• 26-04-2016 2:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭

Hello

I have an AIB business account and what's really frustrating is that they have no mechanism to proactively tell you when a wire arrives.

I send out invoices but I only know if paid if I manually login to AIB each day and check.

Do any banks in Ireland have an email (or even txt) notification for incoming payments?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭JTMan

No Irish bank offers mobile app notifications. Number26 offer mobile app notifications.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭BailMeOut

JTMan wrote: »
    No Irish bank offers mobile app notifications. Number26 offer mobile app notifications.

Thank you. Do not care if mobile, normal emails are all I want. I have accounts in USA and I get emails each morning with balance and daily transaction info which is so handy.

Have not heard of Number26 but just googled and read up little now. Anyone using them? Are they any good?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭homer911

Permanent TSB has SMS alerts for deposits and withdrawals over a certain threshold (personal accounts anyway, not sure about business accounts)

Advertisement