Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to park 2nd car on grass without ruining it?

Options
  • 26-04-2016 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,435 ✭✭✭

Hi, the parking around my house is desperate so I am looking for options to park my car on the front garden without ruining it. My neighbour is pouring concrete to solve his problem, but I'm not a fan of that.

I could just put some patio slabs down, but will that work long term?

Has anyone here solved this problem easily and without the cost of cobblelocking?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭db

• Registered Users Posts: 9,442 ✭✭✭Macy0161

I don't know whether it's a cheap option (I suspect not), but there are plastic grid systems that you can put down and then fill and seed for driving/ parking on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Macy0161 wrote: »
    I don't know whether it's a cheap option (I suspect not), but there are plastic grid systems that you can put down and then fill and seed for driving/ parking on.

I would have suggested that too
    b9eb2bbc66640215af7127bf840f65ad.jpg

Or similar concrete ones
    ecological-grid-paver-500x500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭homer911

Possibly a cheaper method than above would be those wall blocks that come in holey patterns. They are square in shape. You could lay these flat and fill with soil and grass seed

Advertisement