Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experienced Guitarist from the USA looking to start a badass a rock n roll band

Options
  • 26-04-2016 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Just moved to Maynooth and had all my gear shipped in so it's pro and ready to go!
    Bassist and drummer are a must (hopefully you are not afraid to sing too).
    If theirs any keyboardist out there who's soul is expressed best through hammond organ, electric keyboards such as the fender rhodes and blues piano..LET ME KNOW
    I would also be open to have a lead vocalist!

We would start with covers and work our way toward originals then plan on conquering the dublin scene.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭groovemerchant7

Sent PM

• Registered Users Posts: 6 alexoffspring

Just moved to Maynooth and had all my gear shipped in so it's pro and ready to go!
    Bassist and drummer are a must (hopefully you are not afraid to sing too).
    If theirs any keyboardist out there who's soul is expressed best through hammond organ, electric keyboards such as the fender rhodes and blues piano..LET ME KNOW
    I would also be open to have a lead vocalist!

We would start with covers and work our way toward originals then plan on conquering the dublin scene.

Badass bass player + singer ready to go

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Rory5693

Hi , I need a lead guitarist for my band to promote current album of original classic style rock music, would you be interested.

Advertisement