Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modem return

Options
  • 27-04-2016 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

I've recently left Eir and have received a bill today charging me for the modem can I return this as I'm not paying for this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

Hi Chocolate girl,

Thank you for getting in touch and I am sorry to hear this has happened.

Can you PM me your account number and I will look into these charges for you?

Also in order to return the modem to us you will need to freepost it back to the following address:

Eir returns,
    PO Box 12726,
    Freepost,
    Dublin 11. 

-Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Chocolate girl

Thanks Ciara pm sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

Thanks Ciara pm sent.
    Thank you :)

I have responded to your PM.

-Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 8,990 ✭✭✭893bet

eir: Ciara wrote: »
    Hi Chocolate girl,

Also in order to return the modem to us you will need to freepost it back to the following address:

Eir returns,
    PO Box 12726,
    Freepost,
    Dublin 11.

-Ciara
    Is this address still active?

I have the same issue. Cancelled contract. Eir wanted modem back. No problem I said. Nightline (I think?) rang to arrange collection then never showed up!

Now debt collection company ringing, emailing and texting which I can only assume is about the modem as I refuse to engage with them and confirm my name to them even.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

893bet wrote: »
    eir: Ciara wrote: »
    Hi Chocolate girl,

Eir returns,
    PO Box 12726,
    Freepost,
    Dublin 11.

-Ciara
    Is this address still active?

I have the same issue. Cancelled contract. Eir wanted modem back. No problem I said. Nightline (I think?) rang to arrange collection then never showed up!

Now debt collection company ringing, emailing and texting which I can only assume is about the modem as I refuse to engage with them and confirm my name to them even.
    Hi  893bet,

Thanks for getting in touch. Yes this address is still active. 
    Once you have returned the modem please feel free to PM me the account number and I will arrange to have the modem charge removed and the balance updated.

-Pamela 

• Advertisement
Advertisement