Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ADCC Ireland - next week..?

• 27-04-2016 10:05am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 621 ✭✭✭

Anyone going to this?

Details?

Entry fees?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,656 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Only seen this post now. It was €50 to enter. Did you go?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Under_Graduate

Nah didn't go.
    Was late for registration.

Wonder what the turnout was like...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69 ✭✭Geraldo69

I went and I got to try final but my opponent swept my leg and it broke then I flying omaplatad him but he rolled and passed guard I hip escaped and armbarred him from a triangle position and then Marcelo Garcia came and winked at me and handed me his black belt now I live in cali rolling with the gracies because the guy I beat was actually kron Gracie and I'm no 1 in the world rn and I drive a Lamborghini and go out with miesha Tate

Advertisement