Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone tried Steamcream?

Options
  • 27-04-2016 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,657 ✭✭✭

This was recommended to me...but by a very young person.

https://www.steamcream.com/

(Ok, someone in their mid-20's -- I am more than twice her age. LOL. But I like to take good care of my skin - always have.)

It seems that you can only buy this stuff online, and you have to do that "open an account" rigmarole, that you never have to do in an ordinary shop.

Anyway, I'd love to know if any of the beauty-conscious boardsies have tried this; and if so, what did you think of it?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

I've gone through two tins of the stuff. I really like it. It's light but feels luxurious. I use it mainly in the winter months when my skin gets a battering from wind and cold, but last year I slopped on my shoulders when they got sunburned and it really helped them heal. The only thing that might put you off is it has a strong lavender scent.

Also, the tins are so cute!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭ChampagnePop

You can definitely get it in other websites, asos I think had it a while ago.

I've not tried it myself but it looks good!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Meant to say too, I'm in London and have seen it a couple of times in TK Maxx here. It might be the same back home too.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭willow tree

Yeah i love it.. I got it in my local beauty salon. I've seen it years ago in shops, pharmacies etc

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭LinF

I've gone through two tins of the stuff. I really like it. It's light but feels luxurious. I use it mainly in the winter months when my skin gets a battering from wind and cold, but last year I slopped on my shoulders when they got sunburned and it really helped them heal. The only thing that might put you off is it has a strong lavender scent.

Also, the tins are so cute!

I agree the tins are cute. Can you tell me where I can find a list of ingredients please? I looked on the official website but apart from the price being in the 20s I couldn't find ingredients. Incidentally on Amazon they are selling around 4.99 with free delivery.

• Advertisement

Miss Makeup Magpie did a review on it a couple of years ago and one of her pictures lists the ingredients:

http://www.missmakeupmagpie.com/2013/11/steamcream-review.html

Thanks for the heads up on the Amazon ones, going to pick up another tin now!

Miss Makeup Magpie did a review on it a couple of years ago and one of her pictures lists the ingredients:

http://www.missmakeupmagpie.com/2013/11/steamcream-review.html

Thanks for the heads up on the Amazon ones, going to pick up another tin now!

Thanks for the info.

You are welcome - hope you got what you wanted.

Advertisement