Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Customer Services Helpline

Options
  • 27-04-2016 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Why is the waiting time so long to make a Credit Card enquiry? I've had to abandon a call 4 days running this past week, today I hung up after 22 mins in the queue. Holding that long is one of the worst Customer Experiences and I don't understand why banks are so light touch on staffing Customer Services?
    Regards Shane R

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

SHANE R wrote: »
    Why is the waiting time so long to make a Credit Card enquiry? I've had to abandon a call 4 days running this past week, today I hung up after 22 mins in the queue. Holding that long is one of the worst Customer Experiences and I don't understand why banks are so light touch on staffing Customer Services?
    Regards Shane R
    Hi Shane, 

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards and we're sorry to hear that you have experienced this long wait time to our Credit Card team. Please be assured that our colleagues are working as quickly as possible to help our customers. If you have added your Credit Card to view on 365 Online, it is also possible to send your query through the Online Service Desk and the Ask a Question option. 

If you have a general query we will be happy to assist you here too. Thanks for your feedback here on Boards and we will ensure to forward this to the team. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Ronanh87

Hi , I am sending a sum of money from our BOI business account to an AIB account tomorrow before lunch . When will the payee receive his money directly into his account to draw down ?.

I can't seem to find any information online .

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Ronanh87 wrote: »
    Hi , I am sending a sum of money from our BOI business account to an AIB account tomorrow before lunch . When will the payee receive his money directly into his account to draw down ?.

I can't seem to find any information online .

Thanks
    Hi Ronan, 

Thanks for your post. 

Once you make the payment before the cut off time of 5pm, this payment will be with the AIB account by Friday. Please find the payment cut-off times for Business On Line here

If you are making the transfer via 365 Online, the transfer will take 1 working day once you make the transfer of the cut off time of 3.30pm. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement