Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird ads

Options
  • 27-04-2016 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭

I'm getting these weird ads that pop up when I search anything on chrome, and I get it on youtube suggestions too

I don't know how this happened, nothing new has been downloaded and nothing I do seems to get rid of it. I erased all browsing history cookies etc from chrome, even uninstalled and reinstalled it and yet still I'm getting these ads

When I search something or click on a video on youtube it pops up after a second or two, sort of in a pop up way. I've adblock installed so I haven't seen an ad on most sites in years. Uninstalling and reinstalling that didn't work either

I have Malwarebytes and done a scan on that and still they're here

They don't get in the way of anything but the fact they're there is annoying me, anyone got any suggestions on what to do? Thanks in advance

Comments

Advertisement