Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stag weekend organisers/companies

• 27-04-2016 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭

As the title says, I'm looking for opinions on companies that do stag parties.

I'm looking to plan a stags in Galway in September and was wondering if these companies are reliable to deal with.

Anyone use these sort of organisers before and are they any use?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

Zemuppet wrote: »
    As the title says, I'm looking for opinions on companies that do stag parties.

I'm looking to plan a stags in Galway in September and was wondering if these companies are reliable to deal with.

Anyone use these sort of organisers before and are they any use?

Organised two stag do's over the years learned a lot from the first one I organised! (Make sure you get money from them up front or at least a deposit from them!)

Keep it simple ask for money up front and keep a track of who has paid what in an excel sheet.

For galway stay in somewhere like Spanish arch hostel or around that area and go to the dogs on the Friday night or maybe the rugby if a game is on and you think the group will like it.

Don't bother with a company they are just going to take 10% off you for very little work if you are organised!

Add in a contingency and if you don't end up spending it put it behind the bar or towards a meal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Agreed with the above poster. Don't use a company, organise it yourself. I have organised a stag and it wasn't a huge amount of work to be honest. Galway is a great spot for a stag

Advertisement