Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to rent a bit of outdoor storage space

Options
  • 27-04-2016 5:38pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all maybe someone can help, I'm adapting a 30 foot cruiser to take wheelchairs and am looking for somewhere to store it for the next year while I do the work. I'm a full-time carer and don't get much free time so somewhere close to Balrothery would suit me best but if need be Balbriggan, Skerries and the surrounding area might suit, the boat will be coming on a truck with a crane so I would need room to unload it.
    If anyone has any ideas or suggestions I'd love to hear them Cheers

I tried "Fingal self storage" but no joy:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

best bet is probably try some of the local farmers, plus they are more likely to do you a cash in hand deal rather then having the joys of a lease or legalities

Advertisement