Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a house in athlone (URGENT)

Options
  • 27-04-2016 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭

Just wondering does anyone know of anyone renting a house in Athlone?
    I've been looking for 3 weeks now , estate agents have rang them all and emailed. On daft constantly.
    I've given my months notice in work but they are giving me a chance to take it back if I get a house otherwise I have to move back to clare :(
    I need a house or a apartment with at least 2 rooms for myself and my 3 year old max rent is 600euro. I would really appreciate any help
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭annettea

I've really good references from both work and landlord

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

annettea wrote: »
    Just wondering does anyone know of anyone renting a house in Athlone?
    I've been looking for 3 weeks now , estate agents have rang them all and emailed. On daft constantly.
    I've given my months notice in work but they are giving me a chance to take it back if I get a house otherwise I have to move back to clare :(
    I need a house or a apartment with at least 2 rooms for myself and my 3 year old max rent is 600euro. I would really appreciate any help
    Thank you
    Have you looked in Moate? You might find something in your price range there. There will be loads of student accommodation coming up in a few weeks too, maybe check on the supervalu noticeboard.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Accommodation seems limited as of late. Would you consider Ballinasloe either?

Hi guys.. As far as I know there is no places in moate in that budget and ballinasloe the houses are unfurnished

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

annettea wrote: »
    Hi guys.. As far as I know there is no places in moate in that budget and ballinasloe the houses are unfurnished
    There's always cheap furniture available on Westmeath Buy and Sell. The rental for 550 in Ballinasloe seems like a good deal and good location.

• Advertisement

Rasmus wrote: »
    There's always cheap furniture available on Westmeath Buy and Sell. The rental for 550 in Ballinasloe seems like a good deal and good location.

It was gone. He said he might have a 2 bed for me so fingers crossed!! But still in desperate need of a place

Advertisement