Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smackdown 2016 Tapings Thread **Spoilers**

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Endaaaagh

I forgot we don't need spoiler tags for this thread!
    Bayley to get the call-up at the draft, and debut tagging with Sasha at Battleground?

That's what I was thinking too. Also, Ryder beats Del Rio????

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Endaaaagh wrote: »
    I forgot we don't need spoiler tags for this thread!

That's what I was thinking too. Also, Ryder beats Del Rio????

True that seems strange, but Ryder needs some wins to make him look at least somewhat credible against Rusev, so against a name like that it'll help him.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

The Del Rio wheel of aggression must be broken

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Endaaaagh

Angron wrote: »
    True that seems strange, but Ryder needs some wins to make him look at least somewhat credible against Rusev, so against a name like that it'll help him.

True, but I suspect it wasn't a clean win. I'm guessing there was some shenanigans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

DM_7 wrote: »
    The Del Rio wheel of aggression must be broken

there's always Sin Cara :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Kudos to the fans who misspelt Sawft on Smackdown. Not like it's spelt out or anything. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,251 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Why do the heels always challenge faces to tag matches saying they'll never find a partner? Has that ever actually happened? Sure it's not long since Paige partnered with Sasha and nothing happened between them to stop that happening again

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Bayley to get the call-up at the draft, and debut tagging with Sasha at Battleground?

Horrible to say after her injury but I don't care it better not be Nikki Bella

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,972 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

It's gonna be Eva Marie, it's what the people want dammit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

ERG89 wrote: »
    Horrible to say after her injury but I don't care it better not be Nikki Bella

I had assumed that Nikki was retiring from active competition, and sticking to her new show Total Bellas, and whatever else comes along.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,251 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Well whoever Sasha's partner is, the important question is How can she make Reigns look strong?

Advertisement