Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engineering in UCC

• 27-04-2016 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi I'm in love with UCC but haven't heard anything good about the engineering courses. Anyone be able to help me out? And give me their experience? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 280 ✭✭Hey Yall

I think if you're in love with the place then just go for it. I myself could have never done engineering in CIT even though some of the degrees over there are much better than the engineering ones in ucc. At the end of the day you're accredited all the same and the learning outcomes aren't all too different. Courses like Civil and Elec are probably the more better thought.. But be careful because elec is by far the most difficult. Energy is a complete waste of time and if you want to do process I would suggest CIT just based on the iChem accreditation where you get a masters degree from the 4 year course. Honestly though the engineering courses in UCC are good and I can't say I've felt like I've gotten a sub par education compared to other engineering courses

Advertisement