Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks Eir

Options
  • 27-04-2016 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,527 ✭✭✭✭

I know that posts here are inevitably going to be complaints, most people would not feel the need to post unless they had a complaint. However I had occasion to contact Eir today in relation to moving and changing an account, cancelling my evision (no longer needed) etc, and had absolutely no problems, everything sorted and an email confirming the changes received. And a cheaper bundle recommended and explained. So thanks for that.

And yes, I know I am in fact thanking for service that I should expect anyway, but after 40+ years with Eircom and its variations, I do not recall any significant issues.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

Hi there, Thanks very much for getting in touch. We really appreciate it & we are very happy to hear you has a positive experience :). I will be sure to relay this on to the relevant team. Thanks again. Stacey

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Half Man Half Biscuit

I have to second that. I have everything with Eir, TV,Broadband and home phone. Anytime I  have had issues I can talk to somone with very good English. UPC call centre is based in the Phillipines and is a disaster. But please Eir don't move that way. Cheap Labour to improve your bottom line is not good business.
    Thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

I have to second that. I have everything with Eir, TV,Broadband and home phone. Anytime I  have had issues I can talk to somone with very good English. UPC call centre is based in the Phillipines and is a disaster. But please Eir don't move that way. Cheap Labour to improve your bottom line is not good business.
    Thanks again.
    Thanks Half Man Half Biscuit,
    We really appreciate your feedback and I will be sure to pass this on :)

-Pamela 

Advertisement