Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Henrietta Hall, Henrietta Place

Options
  • 27-04-2016 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi guys,
    Me and my boyfriend are interested in renting an apartment in Henrietta Place Dublin 1. What do you know about the place? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 carmen13

Hi guys,
    I am interested in renting an apartment in Henrietta Place Dublin 1. What do you know about the place? It is located in Middle Gardiner Street opposite The Hill 16 pub. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

carmen13 wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    I am interested in renting an apartment in Henrietta Place Dublin 1. What do you know about the place? It is located in Middle Gardiner Street opposite The Hill 16 pub. Thanks

Are you sure you have the location correct? There's a Henrietta Hall, Henrietta Place on Bolton Street, for example: http://www.daft.ie/dublin/apartments-for-sale/dublin-1/18-henrietta-hall-henrietta-place-dublin-1-dublin-1180627/

That area is perfectly fine if that's where you mean. Can't comment on the building itself as I don't live there, I'm sure it's perfectly fine though

• Registered Users Posts: 4 carmen13

Ok thanks a lot!

Advertisement