Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare trilogy remastered.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,744 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Icaras wrote: »
    100? They'd want to be doing something magical to get me to spend that on a game I've already played to death. Also I'm pretty sure I preferred the MW2 mp maps.

Pretty sure the 100 is for the new game plus MW1, not just a remaster of MW1.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭derm0j073

Am I correct in saying that MW1 only comes with COD 2016 so you cant buy it on its own.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Icaras

derm0j073 wrote: »
    Am I correct in saying that MW1 only comes with COD 2016 so you cant buy it on its own.

That's what I thought too. Would be happy to be wrong.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

lol, way to milk that cash cow Activision :)

The CoD campaigns left almost no impact on me, there is only 1 or 2 set pieces I can remember from any of those games (a nuke going off and killing a load of innocents in an airport and that was mostly cause it caused media panic).

But hey, keep rewarding this bs by paying €100 for a re-skin and a "new" game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

They'd have to be off their rockers to make it exclusive to that legacy edition.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

10/20 MP maps. 2 DLC confirmed. Great.... here we go

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

yawn just yawn , feel sorry for anyone even slightly looking forward to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

100? They'd want to be doing something magical to get me to spend that on a game I've already played to death. Also I'm pretty sure I preferred the MW2 mp maps.

Australian dollars

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Icaras

ShaneU wrote: »

Australian dollars
    Ah thats completly different.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,771 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I'd buy MW2 again as some **** robbed my PS3 copy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,046 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

This thread is gas. People constantly moaning about the new CoD's saying that they need to go back to the MW days, or even re-release it. So they re-master it (for the 8th Gen newbies), and people start giving out that it's a cash cow, they'll overcharge, it doesn't have all the maps, etc. People forget that this is a business, they're there to make money, and regardless of your personal opinions on the series, it's one of the biggest selling franchises out there. Why wouldn't they? And I see them being slightly realistic with it. I can't see them charging over €40 for it. It'll be a pre-order bonus for Infinite Warfare so hundreds of thousands of people will already buy it.

People can also say what they want about Advanced Warfare, Black Ops 3 and their comparisons to Halo, etc. Well I've never really played Halo, and I can guarantee there's a crap load of people who have never played it. So AW and BO3 were refreshing to me and loads of others. They're completely different games to the MW series, and people were giving out that the MW era of CoD was getting stale. So they changed it up, and it lost some fans, gained others. The next logical leap is further into the future, and a re-mastered MW to see if people are genuinely interested in going backwards. Smart move in my opinion. Whichever of IW or the re-mastered MW will have the most players will probably be the direction Activision will take for future releases.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭DarC_Kn1ght

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Well so far it hasn't been confirmed to be releasing separately. So we'll wait and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

The trailer begins at 2:58 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Judging by this thread they should just release Modern Warfare every year to keep people happy.

Advertisement