Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone back up on pc not in itunes!

• 28-04-2016 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hello

I backed up my IPhone in feb and I went to restore it yesterday to the February back up but the back up is not listed on my iTunes drop down menu.

I found my "feb back up" on my pc under -Apple computer- mobile sync- back up- is there a way I can move this back up on my pc into iTunes?

Back up is not on icloud as I didnt back up to iCloud's.

When I go to preferences in iTunes and view devices the back up is also showing there.

Hopefully someone can help?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 237 ✭✭Ruxjit

When you connect your phone to iTunes it should give you an option restore from last back up or restore from factory settings.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 lomadesigns

Ruxjit wrote: »
    When you connect your phone to iTunes it should give you an option restore from last back up or restore from factory settings.

Yes it gives me both these options but my back up "feb" is not listed on the drop down button when I click restore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 237 ✭✭Ruxjit

There shouldn't be a drop down menu. It will just say latest back up with a date underneath it. For example it should look something like this:

Latest Backup:
    09/2/2014 to this computer

Advertisement