Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Entitlements for Twins?

Options
  • 28-04-2016 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi.We are expecting twins. Is there any special entitlement for twins? I heard about once off pay for buggy etc. I'm full time working with 470 euro per week, and my wife is currently on Job seeker allowance. It's going to be our third and fourth baby. Can We expect any help from local social welfare, or only people without job are entitled for extra benefits.
    Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

I don't think there are any-twins are fairly common these days. You could ask about the exceptional needs payments through social welfare channels but I'd imagine they are means tested etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭draiochtanois

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭Beanybabog

You'll get one and a half times child benefit per child. Try Family income supplement if you don't already get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Sapphire

Maybe check with your local citizens advice bureau or CWO. There is also a State Benefits forum on here you could search previous posts:

Advertisement