Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cutlery needed

Options
  • 28-04-2016 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

Hiya!

I'm in need of some old spoons and forks of all kinds. Jam spoons, teaspoons, runcible spoons, fish forks - like I said, of all kinds.

I found a few nice ones in Second Abbey on Abbey Street, D1. Does anyone know where might be worth a look around Dublin city?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭johnty56

Hi.. I have a large amount of old silver plate cutlery and hotel ware.. tons of knives, forks, spoons etc. Not sure where I stored it, but if you are interested PM me and I can dig it out

I've seen a number of fish-fork sets on Adverts.ie and donedeal of late under 50 euro and also a nice set of EPNS fish forks in Greystones antiques for about 70 euro (good condition, nice vintage box) but that was a few weeks ago so not sure if sold since.

Advertisement