Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last unread message - new site?

Options
  • 28-04-2016 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

Firstly, not sure if this is the right forum (apologies if it's not). I have switched on the new site (lovely), but I have noticed that whereas using the old site I had to option of viewing the original post in a thread (click title) or the last unread message in it (by clicking that little arrow thing), the new site only gives me option of viewing original or the most recent post.

For threads that I follow that are updated a few times per day (or more), the last unread option was an absolute lifesaver. Am I being a dope and just can't see link, or is this not available?

Cheers.

P.S. I was unable to post in this forum using the new site, kept getting an error. Had to switch to legacy to post this :confused: Maybe because on legacy site I need to add a prefix, but this wasn't showing on new site?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement