Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Book of Unwritten Tales 2

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,295 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

[The Book of Unwritten Tales 2] First Look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5BvvRz_aM0

The game is now due due out on 7th June.

Received my copy in the post today.
    CkXVLa3WUAEJbyd.jpg:small

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 135 ✭✭Doodleking

So what is your review?:) The graphics and visuals are stunning!!!!!!!:silly:

Doodleking wrote: »

To be honest I haven't played it yet. Been very busy the past few weeks and then relaxing watching the Euro's when I get the chance. I'll have more time over the next few days so I'll see. Was thinking of making a start tonight but I'm tired and gonna watch The Sea instead. Should have a go tomorrow or Friday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 135 ✭✭Doodleking

sligeach wrote: »
    Doodleking wrote: »

To be honest I haven't played it yet. Been very busy the past few weeks and then relaxing watching the Euro's when I get the chance. I'll have more time over the next few days so I'll see. Was thinking of making a start tonight but I'm tired and gonna watch The Sea instead. Should have a go tomorrow or Friday.
    Ok, hit us with some reviews later :)

Advertisement