Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due a refund on Closing A/C - when will I be issued with this?

Options
  • 28-04-2016 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, 

I note that I am due a refund of €19 odd euro on my account. I got an email about this a while back, but the refund never issued out. How do I go about getting this money back?

Also, I never received any notification from Eir regarding my service being finalised. I would have thought that i would have been notified formally of our agreement to end my contract? Eir collected the e-Fibre router within 3 days of me cancelling the service, but that's months ago now.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

Hi Gerry, Thanks for getting in touch. I am sorry to hear this. Feel free to PM your account number & I can look into this. Thanks Stacey

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Hi Gerry, Thanks for getting in touch. I am sorry to hear this. Feel free to PM your account number & I can look into this. Thanks Stacey
    Thanks Stacey - PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Thanks Stacey - PM sent
    Great . I have replied to you there. Stacey

Advertisement