Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Imei

Options
  • 28-04-2016 3:19pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 190 ✭✭

Can you find a phone using the i m e i number
    I'm an eir customer

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

Hi there, Thanks for getting in touch. Can you elaborate? Are you looking to track the phones location? or are you looking for assistance with a query here? - Stacey

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 190 ✭✭baldtooyoung

Hi there, Thanks for getting in touch. Can you elaborate? Are you looking to track the phones location? or are you looking for assistance with a query here? - Stacey

Track the location.tried Google device manager but phone is off.i also rang ye on Tuesday to scramble the sim card.its in Amsterdam.under the passenger seat of a taxi

Help If you can please.

I'm afraid we are unable to track the handsets. Unless you have an app like 'Find my iphone' this would be the only way to locate this. I do apologise I am unable to offer you better news on this. - Stacey

I'm afraid we are unable to track the handsets. Unless you have an app like 'Find my iphone' this would be the only way to locate this. I do apologise I am unable to offer you better news on this. - Stacey

No problem Stacey.it was a long shot.thanks very much

• Registered Users Posts: 13,702 ✭✭✭✭BoatMad

to decode this 

" of course we can track your handset :, but as you arnt a spy or a police man we certainly arnt telling you 

• Advertisement

BoatMad wrote: »
    to decode this 

" of course we can track your handset :, but as you arnt a spy or a police man we certainly arnt telling you 

Know any spies?
    Or policemen?

I do apologise for this inconvenience. If this was a possibility we would arrange this no problem however we would not have the facility to do this. Apologies I am unable to assist you on this. Stacey

I do apologise for this inconvenience. If this was a possibility we would arrange this no problem however we would not have the facility to do this. Apologies I am unable to assist you on this. Stacey

It's no problem Stacey.thanks very much.

No problem. Apologies again. Stacey

to decode this 

Know any spies?
    Or policemen?
    as a matter of fact yes to both.

• Advertisement

Really?

Really?
    yes, I know many several special ops people ,including armed police, ex-mercenaries and one " claimed " spy .  The spy was and is an interesting person . (spy are really like civil servants ) 

anyway cell providers can track your handset by cell tower triangulation and that data is available to the security forces, its not available to you 

yes, I know many several special ops people ,including armed police, ex-mercenaries and one " claimed " spy .  The spy was and is an interesting person . (spy are really like civil servants ) 

anyway cell providers can track your handset by cell tower triangulation and that data is available to the security forces, its not available to you [/quote

Interesting.can it be tracked if powered off?]

Advertisement