Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Van for collecting donations on Saturdays Tipperary Town

• 28-04-2016 3:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

Hi, does anyone know if that van still collects donations on Saturdays? I think it was maybe the Deaf Society that organised it. A van would come from 9-12.30 and park down near the train station in Tipp Town.

I haven't used it in a while and would love to know if they still do it before loading up the car on Saturday.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 135 ✭✭DeKing

Irish Deaf Society have a facebook page you can message them there or email info at irishdeafsociety dot ie to find out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

DeKing wrote: »
    Irish Deaf Society have a facebook page you can message them there or email info at irishdeafsociety dot ie to find out

Thanks for the reply. I have emailed them but no reply as yet so was hoping someone local would know :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

Just to follow up on this. The van still collects donations but it's for the National Council for the Blind rather than the Deaf Society and they are there every Saturday until 5 accepting anything bar crockery and toys :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭Paddico

Two fairly new charity shops in Tipp town now.

Was in both on Friday and they both said they are crying out for donations.
    Should give people a good option to donate goodies

Advertisement