Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperately Seeking Service

Options
  • 28-04-2016 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Request for Telephone line

4 months and 15 odd Eir visits after we moved in, Eir confirmed to me that there was no cabling infrastructure in our new development. Given that this was a planning condition, I've spent the last 4 months getting Wicklow County Council to enforce the condition. After an engineer's site visit, they confirmed to me today that the cabling is already in place (as the developer always maintained). 

My suggestion would be for the engineers of Eir & WCC to have a quick call to settle this once and for all?

WCC contact name & number available on request  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

Hi there, Thanks for getting in touch. I am very sorry to hear this. I can appreciate your frustration completely. If you would like to PM your order number or account number if you have one & your full address we can gave a further look into this. Stacey

Advertisement