Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fermentation Cabinet

Options
  • 28-04-2016 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi All,
    Looking for a bit of advice regarding setting up a fermentation cabinet / fridge. I have a temperature controller and a heater....got an old fridge but the section at the bottom which holds the motor is blocking my fermenter from fitting into the fridge.
    Can anyone suggest a way I could buy/set up a fermentation cabinet for my homebrew ? . I'm using a 60ltr fermenter which is 30ins high and 18ins in diameter (not allowed to post a link sorry). Any advice would be a great help

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

Would something like this work well with the fridge you have? You wouldn't have to make it as long as that, just long enough to fit your own fermenter.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Pol_Axe

That looks like a great idea. I could probably pick up a mini fridge fairly cheap too....i'll definitely give it a go and thanks a lot for your help. Much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

No problem at all. I've had it in the back of my mind for a while now, it looks like a nice project. I might give it a go myself someday.

Advertisement