Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AYCE data in the US.

Options
  • 28-04-2016 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭

If you're heading to the States, have an unlocked iPhone and don't mind losing your number temporarily for the sake of having unlimited data the try this. Buy a UK Three sim, register on the Three UK site with your new number, head north and top up with £25 then buy an Add On. £20 will get you 12gb, 3000 minutes, 3000 texts, £25 unlimited data, 5000 minutes, 5000 texts. Three UK partner with AT&T and T-Mobile and everything comes out of your bundle. You can always pop your regular sim in going to bed to catch up with texts etc.

I've just come back from New York and it was a joy to use the Watch to get around, alert me to the nearest Subway station, tell me how many minutes a train was due, the day's dollar rate and the time at home.

http://www.three.co.uk/Support/Roaming_and_international/Mobile_Roaming?content_aid=1214306357859

Advertisement