Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gaming pc build

Options
  • 28-04-2016 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hi guys, i am looking at getting a gaming pc, had a quick look in pc world and maplins online but they seemed way over priced, i want to be able to play games like csgo and call of duty, my son is also aspiring to be a youtuber. Now the last time i went near the inside of a pc was about 12 years ago when i was doing work experience in a computer shop, but from what I remember most things just seemed to clip together, so I am going to take the risk and try and build one myself but I don't really know what specs I need, my budget is about 800 euro, if any one could tell me what the best components I should get, it would be greatly appreciated, PS this will be built from scratch

Comments

Advertisement