Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Save my skin

Options
  • 28-04-2016 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hey, just looking to possible get some tips from anyone who may have similar skin to me. I have oily, congested skin... That is also very sensitive. Even the Effaclar range from La Roche Posay made my skin tight. At the moment i'm using the simple range because its the only thing I wasn't reacting to for ages and I just bought serozinc two days ago so hoping that helps.

At the moment my skin has very bumpy, really bad texture especially on my cheeks.

Any tips on a happy medium brand betwwen sensitive skin on and oily? I think the reason it's congested is because I use products that are so gentle on it.

I feel like I'm never going to have nice skin at this stage. Sad.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

For excess oil and spots etc I recommend the GlamGlow supermud mask (in the white tub) its about €50, very, very expensive, but absolutely magical stuff.

See if you can buy a sample of it before buying the full tub in case you end up not liking it. The sample tubes are €5 but are hard to find in my experience.

Look at YouTube videos using the masks so you can see how well it works. Its amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 crabbysamwich

For excess oil and spots etc I recommend the GlamGlow supermud mask (in the white tub) its about €50, very, very expensive, but absolutely magical stuff.

See if you can buy a sample of it before buying the full tub in case you end up not liking it. The sample tubes are €5 but are hard to find in my experience.

Look at YouTube videos using the masks so you can see how well it works. Its amazing.

Tbh I've been so hesitant of buying any expensive skin care because my skin is so fussy. (My sister and friends have gotten so many practically full bottles of skin products over the years).

I'll see if I can suss out a sample and if not I might just go for it. I have heard great things about it. Did it work for you?

Advertisement